The National University of Ostroh Academy is one of the newest universities in Ukraine. At the same time, founded in the 16th century, its historical counterpart became the first higher educational institution in Eastern Europe.
The Museum of the history of Ostroh Academy was founded to preserve the memory and popularize the history of both the 16th-century academy and the university, which was restored in 1994. The modern university is housed in historic buildings of the 18th – early 20th centuries, which have an interesting history.
The museum complex of the National University of Ostroh Academy includes:
- Ostroh Academy History Exposition
- The Academic Church of St. Fedir Ostrozkyi
- Exhibition of Old Prints and Rare Books
- Exhibition of the History of Modern Ostroh Academy Premises
- The Catacombs of the Capuchin Monastery of 1775-1832
- The Underground Art Gallery
- The Scientific Library of Ostroh Academy
To know more about the Museum watch the video excursion or visit us!
For additional information contact us by phone. +38 03654 2-29-49, +38 097 660 1280, +38 093 204 8553 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org